VelocityNet's High-Speed, Wireless Internet
VelocityNet currently provides high-speed, wireless Internet service to the following Southwest Colorado communities and their surrounding rural areas:
Cortez Mancos Dolores Lewis Arriola Hesperus
Breen Kline Marvel Red Mesa Yellow Jacket
VelocityNet's "wireless" network is a land-based, high-speed Internet service. A small (12”x12”) panel antenna/bridge is mounted externally on the client’s premises. The antenna/bridge then connects to one of our wireless nodes.
There are no telephone lines or satellites, and no slow telephone dialup or satellite latency. VelocityNet’s service is similar to a high-speed DSL and cable service, but instead of going through a telephone line or cable, we use wireless, microwave technology to connect you to our high-speed, broadband lines.
The only requirement for VelocityNet’s high-speed wireless Internet Service is an unobstructed line-of-sight from your location to one of our wireless nodes. We gladly do free line-of-sight inspections for all prospective clients.
We recently expanded and upgraded our services with new generation wireless equipment; additional wireless nodes; and increased broadband capacity to provide wider coverage and even faster Internet service.
- Fast Internet speeds: 512 Kbs to 3.0 Mbs
- Affordable and dependable high-speed Internet connection
- Low cost installation, setup and equipment usage fee
- Lifetime warranty on our wireless equipment
- Widespread rural-area, high-speed Internet coverage
- Local technical support & personalized service
- No yearly contracts to sign
- Your payments are cashed locally and stay in your community
Low Prices, Free Replacement, and
No Contracts to Sign
VelocityNet’s initial “Installation and Usage Fee” is only $195 and includes:
- Installation of VelocityNet’s antenna/bridge.
- Programming of the customer’s computer(s) and router (if the client uses a router for multiple computers and/or in-house wireless connectivity).
- Unlimited Internet usage.
- Free repair or replacement of any defective or damaged antenna/bridge.
There are no access fees or other hidden charges, and there are no yearly contracts to sign.